- Power is not attached to the Forge/Station
- Teach Pendant is not on
- Teach Pendant is showing an error
- Verify that the power cable is attached to an active power source in your facility. Test outlet if necessary. The Forge/Station requires a 120V source.
- Very that the Teach Pendant is on and does not show an error, such as "Robot Alignment Error" or "Protective Stop Enabled". This could also be due to the emergency stop being pressed in. Insure that the emergency stop is not pressed in.
- If the Teach Pendant is not powering up, you can attempt to turn it on manually using the silver power button.
- If the Teach Pendant is showing an error, please see the following KB on troubleshooting Teach Pendant errors: https://ready-robotics.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360013997393-Teach-Pendant-is-showing-an-error
If none of these solutions are correcting the problem, please gather all details of the issue, as well as troubleshooting steps attempted, and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to open a support ticket with our technical support team.